Wednesday 2 May 2012

I CARE DATA RECOVERY v4.6.4 Plus Serial Key


*JV*
iCare Data Recovery Software is fast and easy. No technical or data recovery software skills are required to undelete files.

Use iCare Data Recovery Software to perform hard drive data recovery, or if you are trying to unformat and recover data from floppy disk, zip drive, smart media, compact flash or other removable media. It is easy disk recovery software to undelete files and get data back.

"iCare Data Recovery Software combines simplicity of use with the most powerful file recovery software engine, which can search and find files&photos missed by other recovery software, together with a unique capability of "on-the-fly" data preview while the search is being conducted."

As a registered user you are entitled to free data recovery software updates (up to the release of the next major version) and data recovery support.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I've entered the serial codes and I've recieved that message "The code has expired. Please provide your order ID and contract support@icare-recovery.com to replace your old code" Could you please give another code?? I really need my lost files. Thanx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it possible to recover files on a formated flash drive? I've tried some tools but unfortunately didn't work. But then I came across a site where you can download their software which really helps recover my lost files. Might wanna check it out as well.

    ReplyDelete